Wednesday 17 April 2013

hi blog. remember me? i have to admit something. i have been cheating on you with Tumblr. i feel cheap and horrible though. please forgive me. i actually feel a genuine sense of guilt at not having visited you in so long. was checking out my stats though, apparently most of my blog's reader(s) are/is from Russia. hi, Russian fan. i hope i didn't disappoint you every time you got to the computer terminal and clicked on my blog only to find nothing there for months upon months. anyway. i'm back. if i knew any Russian words i would write them here in greeting. i don't even know 'hello'. i will assume it's 'Hvar'. so 'Hvar', friend. so i am sitting in my catsitting flat. the heating's on, even though it's 14 degrees outside. the words '14 degrees' are ringing round my head like music. it's no longer 4 degrees - it's 14 degrees. that is something to celebrate, so i ripped off my 40 denier tights a few days ago and that's me for the summer. hello, world, here are my legs. this may seem like a pointless and disappointing post, but the main thing is i'm back because i couldn't really leave you. i don't know why i'm so attached to you - you're frankly seriously outdated with none of the aesthetic appeal of Tumblr - but you means a lot to me. so even if this is the only post i write this year, it's something. here's something from Stevie Wonder:




great video. apparently Stevie considers Japan his 'second home'. that's some sweet-talking bullshit, Stevie.

we had some japanese lodgers staying with us recently. they were really nice. they lived in the valley of mount Fuji. they made us a card with a cat on it, which is 10 points in my book. I want to go to Japan. and, because of the horrendous amount of Frasier i watch, Seattle. they're on my list.

are you fascinated? do you love it? I'M BACK, BITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment