Tuesday 21 April 2020

hi bloggah. so i've spent an indecent amount of time watching seinfeld today. is it weird that i really fancy george? the thing is, he is based on actual larry david who i have always thought is my soul bluetoothed into another human being (to paraphrase peep show) so maybe that makes sense.

i'm taking a couple of days off as i've been busy over the weekend working on a 'project' (lol). pretty, pretty busy. i don't like talking about stuff i'm doing but i'm proud of myself for finishing something.

as well that i've been planning my new bizzzzzzzzzz. i'm getting a logo made which is quite enjoyable, probably more so for me than for the poor girl who's having to listen to my deeply held feelings about serif and sans serif fonts.

i've also been making spotify playlists like a crazy person. i was going through one of them today and was like 'hold on, these are all bangers, m8' then i realised it was a playlist i made of my all-time favourite songs. good idea at the time, but it's a bit pointless making playlists if you immediately forget you made them. regardless of this learning i made another playlist today based around lovesong by the cure (another #banger obv), featuring some smushy numbers. i might name it Lovesong in the Time of Corona just for utter bantz.

next, i plan to perfect my dinner party playlist, which i expect to then magnetically attract more dinner parties into my life.

i've not been reading the news much but it seems like we might be able to re-emerge into society at some point in the not so distant future? it will be like a horror film where these weird anaemic aliens set foot on planet earth for the first time. a film that i look forward to watching, as i'm sure we all do.

one bonus of this time is the new whatsapp groups i'm in. i normally hate them but we created some proper family ones and i've enjoyed getting updates from my brothers. my eldest brother sent a video today of the dog making a nest in the garden out of one of my dad's jumpers, which was an enjoyable watch.

oh and i forgot. so in my last post, avid readers, i promised to let you know the status of those reads i mention in my 'currently reading' sidebar. can you guess which one i didn't finish? that's right, that one. so unfortunately i don't know anything that happened in the world past homo erectus. can someone fill me in pls

i did finish Ubik and it's great! you should read it if you haven't. and i used to have a subscription to Zoetrope but then they started piling up so i've probably still got some from 2013 that i never finished. however, i still think it a top product, incidentally also created by a member of the Coppola clan (see previous post). will they just adopt me already

apologies for, well, the entirety of this post but one of my friends, and i quote, told me to 'keep up' the blog so i had to oblige, especially in THE CURRENT CLIMATE

thank you and goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment